Friday, August 21, 2009

Living in Limbo

Hey Readers,
I have limited access to a computer now days, Its been a while, I'm currently living in a state of limbo with my wife and baby as we wait to find out what the future will hold for us, It will be 1 of 2 things and we're certainly hoping for #1:
1) I will get a job as a Professional Firefighter with a local department that has been volunteer for many years and is now going to a full time professional department, This option has many many bonus's, Such as the fact that they'll help me pay for Paramedic school and we'll be able to stay close to friends and family. In order to get this job, I'll need to pass a physical test called the CPAT (Candidate Physical Agility Test) which consists of several firefighter like activities. I've passed all that I've taken so far but I'm a bit out of shape now days so I need to kick it in the butt.
2) If I don't get that job, We're off to California to attend Paramedic School paid out of my own pocket. Either way I think we'll be fairly happy and I'll give either option my full focus and attention, Still, We hope to get the job.

On a side note, We moved and packed all our crap into my parents garage. There isn't room for a car anymore and who knew that we had so much freaking crap? I hate moving, There's nothing worse, Especially now that we're living out of suitcases and boxes, We don't know where a thing is.. We ordered a Penske truck and I drove it to where we are staying now, I can't understand why this 26' truck was $150 and the 16' truck was 377$ but I'm glad we got the big one because somehow, We managed to fill it up.


Of course as blogged about here
"http://thespinoflife.blogspot.com/2009/05/pizza-proud-sponsor-of-moving.html"
I bought Pizza for the crew. Thanks Guys~
I'll try to keep you all posted but for a while, Life kind of blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment