Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The boring-ness that is waiting.

As of recently, I really haven't had much to blog about. My life has been pretty dang boring, My wife is now past-due with our first baby and for a few weeks now, we've been sitting and waiting almost dormant for our baby to come. We take walks and watch a bit of TV but haven't done anything really interesting, or fun in a while. I can't wait for my baby to come. I'm ready to face the challenges that come with fatherhood.
On a brighter note, My wife and I finally broke down and bought a newer car. We have been driving a piece of sh*t Toyota Camry since we got married, This car sat in a garage and aged without getting many miles at all on it until we inherited it. Now, We've put plenty of miles on it and its nearly dead, The A/C doesn't work at all and no matter what I do, It costs money to keep running.
The thought of leaving my wife and new baby stuck in a car that could break down at any minute with no A/C at all scared me quite a bit, Especially the part of not having any kind of A/C in 100 degree weather to keep my car cool with a new baby. So, We broke down and bought what I found to be the sportiest family sedan we could find in our price range.


We decided on this sporty Mazda6, This car satisfies our every whim, Its definetly got the get up and go with a sports-car like feel that I require, and the family room and reliablitly that my wife requires.. We're pretty happy about this purchase.
And now, Back to this damn waiting game. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a Mazda Protege? We had one for years and loved it. I totally understand where you are coming from. The last time we bought a car it was because Katie was ready to pop at any time and I didn't trust the one we had any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a Mazda6 "i"... I LOVE IT! Its a really great car. I remember your Protege... Good times

    ReplyDelete