Monday, June 29, 2009

Joy Riders Dump Vehicles:

Well, It has been over a week since I have sat down to blog about anything, I suppose one could say it was a busy week, But in reality, That would be an over-statement, Although it has been busy and filled with excitement, I've had plenty of time to get on here and blog, I just haven't bothered to. I guess I figure that nothing really "Funny" or "Cool" has happened this last week. However, I figure I'll share with you some recent local news:

Speculation has it that a group of teenagers have stolen TWO cars over this last weekend and ended up dumping them off of cliffs at then end of their "Joy Ride" in what could only be described as "spectacular fashion"..

Both cars being SUV's and in both cases, rolled right of the edge of a large cliff in the local mountains, I can only imagine how this must have looked to a group of teenagers, Pretty dang sweet I'd imagine, but with extremely dire consequences, I almost have no doubt that we will soon see a video show up on "Youtube" and find another piece of the "Idiot" gene pool as described in my last post... (Police are currently investigating)


This makes me think of a few things, 1: I wouldn't ever dream of stealing a car and pushing it off a cliff, OK.. OK.. I might have a dream about it but I'd never ever do it in reality! 2: I grew up with a love for pushing boulders off of cliffs and watching them take out trees and shrubs on their way down, A feat that can unfortunatley land some, such as a close friend of mine at a local hospital with a broken ankle, (Forcing us to realize it was time to grow up) 3: A time when once, my friends and I dreamed about blowing up his broken moped up the canyon... We ended up not doing most of these things because of safety issues, which brings me to my point, What is it with teenage hell-ism these days? Stealing and wrecking cars, for fun, Blowing up bags of poop in a microwave at 7-11, etc... These things are far worse than anything I'd have ever thought about doing as a teenager.. And I thought I was a pretty hellacious kid...

Source: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=6981995

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about the poop in the microwave, ha! Yes, I think our teenager raising hell days are over but there is still a part of me that thinks "What would it be like if we put a big dry ice bomb in a geo metro with the windows rolled up?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. Interesting thought.. I doubt that much would happen, I suppose we could try it "in the name of science" rather than hell raising... That might actually be kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete